Sanford "Sandy" M. Cipinko has represented clients for over 30 years. As a plaintiff's lawyer, his experience includes over 40 jury trials and numerous settlements.
Sandy received a Bachelor's degree from Arizona State in 1976 and a J.D. from University of California's Hastings College of the Law in 1979.
Sandy is a member of the State Bar of California, the United States District Court in the Northern District of California, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a Board Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association and a Lawyer Referral Member of the Bar Association of San Francisco. He is also a member and speaker of the Consumer Attorneys of California, a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and Trial Lawyers for Public Justice.
Sandy has helped thousands of clients get the compensation they deserve through the court system. As a skilled personal injury attorney, he has a wealth of experience and great expertise in a number of different areas of law relating to personal injuries.
Throughout his career, he has handled many significant and high-profile cases and consistently strives to fight injustice, expand the rights of personal injury clients and make important changes in the law. In the legal community, Sandy is recognized as an aggressive litigator that is renowned for his preparation, attention to detail and zealous advocacy for the client.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Personal Injury
- 10% Business Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 1979
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.A. - 1976
- Honors: Phi Eta Sigma
- Honors: Phi Kappa Phi
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Lawyer Referral Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, Member